Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tendonitis
Since we have a medical topic here...anyone got a few suggestions on how to treat tendonitis? I've got a case of it in the elbow, most likely from working at a computer all day.<br>
<p>Marcus Bruttius Romulus<BR>
Optio<BR>
Legio III Augusta</p><i></i>
Well, as Rich suggested, you could cut your arm off at the elbow. I wonder what he does for headaches? E EM <p>"Only Trajan could go to Dacia."<BR>
<BR>
Magnus/Matt<BR>
Optio<BR>
Legio XXX "Ulpia Victrix" </p><i></i>
For headaches I take four Tylenol Sinus.<br>
<br>
For my own tendonitis/tennis elbow, I gave up after years and went to a sports doctor who gave me a cortisone injection to break up the scar tissue. That worked for six weeks or so, but he swears he can fix it. <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX.
http://www.geocities.com/richsc53/studies/ </p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
I think you are basically pooched with this condition, since it is a reoccuring thing that is caused by repeatitive motion. I even heard that surgery won't completely get rid of it... <p>"Only Trajan could go to Dacia."<BR>
<BR>
Magnus/Matt<BR>
Optio<BR>
Guess I'm just gonna be suckin then...so much for my golf game...E EM<br>
<br>
S'ok though...the other players kept giving me strokes on each round...think that gladius I keep in my golf bag had anything to do with that??? EM <p>Marcus Bruttius Romulus<BR>
Optio<BR>
It may have. You should start carrying all your clubs in a marching pack and pole... <p>"Only Trajan could go to Dacia."<BR>
<BR>
Magnus/Matt<BR>
Optio<BR>
Or you could try an hour a day at the sword posts, and throwing pila, to give your body different motions to deal with..... <p>"Just before class started, I looked in the big book where all the world's history is written, and it said...." Neil J. Hackett, PhD ancient history, professor OSU, 1987</p><i></i>
Caius Fabius Maior
Charles Foxtrot
moderator, Roman Army Talk
link to the rules for posting
[url:2zv11pbx]http://romanarmy.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=22853[/url]
E EM The sword post is how I got this way in the first place... <p>Marcus Bruttius Romulus<BR>
Optio<BR>
The "sword post" eh Marcus? So that's what you call it? Sure it ain't your wrist? <br>
<p>"Only Trajan could go to Dacia."<BR>
<BR>
Magnus/Matt<BR>
Optio<BR>
Ah.<br>
<br>
I've suffered from Tendonitis since I was about 9. 3rd grade I did something very odd with it running with my friends around a tree in the park. I somehow sprained my anckle twice. However, I have it in my Achilles Tendon, not my arm. <p></p><i></i>