Gilgamesh
So, what has Gilgamesh been doing since retirement? Go here! :wink:
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Yoohoo! I love the Music! Big Grin

Jona is this is a kind of Joke? Smile

Oh no!.... why in London? Cry

That reminds me a Piramidal nightclub in my country called Egypt & it was all that inside, with mummies, etc :lol:

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Oooooh - What a beautiful place....you could stand looking at the bar alone for ages...
When I have some money and am down in London....I will definitely try to get there..... even if it's for just one glass of wine....or afternoon tea...!
I love the music too....
But one thing that jars here.....apart from the deejay in modern clothes...why the heck hip hop and brake beat type music....do they think Gilgamesh enjoyed it... :? !
regards
Arthes
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
Quote:Oooooh - What a beautiful place....you could stand looking at the bar alone for ages...
When I have some money and am down in London....I will definitely try to get there..... even if it's for just one glass of wine....or afternoon tea...!
I love the music too....
But one thing that jars here.....apart from the deejay in modern clothes...why the heck hip hop and brake beat type music....do they think Gilgamesh enjoyed it... :? !
regards
Arthes

The Bottles of wine etc or drinking are expensive, go for the glass instead...

The dinning its normal like any restaurant, so I can afford it, of course with GBP Sad

Yeah, one day Smile

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gilgamesh Tomb Believed Found Ebusitanus 2 1,816 04-23-2005, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Octavianvs