Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAT dinner time!
We should have done it when Archeon Late-Roman event... Cry We would have been many people then...
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Back again on RAT! Big Grin

Sorry for being away for such a long time, but now I did notice that someone asked in civ-talk for help in reconstructing late roman womans fashion and I just put out my late-roman-woman-reconstruction-first aid kit, means that I'm here much more often to work on something like a gear guide for late roman woman's fashion.

Well, I think to make a RAT-meeting in Archeon would have been a chance, but the non-RATs would have been sad to be seperated, and I think we all together had a great time there as well!

Faventianus: will you join the RAT-meeting at Augsburg? Meeting many of you will be a sincere reason for me to come!

The idea of having dinner at fort vechten is great, too (for us minervii! :wink: ) Thanks to Wim!
The only other RAT-Member of us is Patrick, and Authari (Jürgen) likes to join, but he is afraid that he isn't able to post in english, but I hope that the Archeon event did take this fear away from him and he will look forward to have contact to all the other late romans out there!

Well, as I suppose it is usual for you to have dinner at any chinese restaurant, but what about a lovely roman dinner at the camp? (if the weather is good enough, if not, it won't be a problem to close the tents and go anywhere else!) We Minervii would be pleasured!

And if the date is not good for you, it would be a pleasure for Authari and me to come on any other date, if it's a saturday. Big Grin
BAR-BAR-A

Barbara Köstner
I'd love to come...
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]