Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monty Python\'s "Holy Grail" using RAT members...
Ok, who would play each role, based on people from this chat board?<br>
<br>
I'll answer this one as soon as I am finished eating lunch... <p>"Only Trajan could go to Dacia."<BR>
<BR>
Magnus/Matt<BR>
Optio<BR>
Legio XXX "Ulpia Victrix" </p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=tiberiuslantaniusmagnus>tiberius lantanius magnus</A> at: 9/13/02 6:28:56 pm<br></i>
Now that I think about it, maybe this isn't such a good idea... <p>"Only Trajan could go to Dacia."<BR>
<BR>
Magnus/Matt<BR>
Optio<BR>
Legio XXX "Ulpia Victrix" </p><i></i>
Come on Matt - it's an excellent idea.<br>
<br>
So long as I can play Tim the Enchanter.<br>
<br>
Cheers, <p>Tim O'Neill / Thiudareiks Flavius
<BR>
<P>
Visit 'Clades Variana' - Home of the Varus Film Project<BR>
Help create the film of Publius Quinctilius Varus' lost legions</p><i></i>
Tim ONeill / Thiudareiks Flavius /Thiudareiks Gunthigg

HISTORY FOR ATHEISTS - New Atheists Getting History Wrong
LMFAO.......hhehehehe, good one Tim.<br>
<br>
Sigh, ok...here goes.<br>
<br>
Tim the Enchanter - Tim O'neil (Thiudareiks by request)<br>
<br>
Sir Lancelot - Caius Fabius - only because I could see him doing the scene where he is at the wedding at Swamp Castle, kills all the guests, and says "Terribly sorry about that...." E EM<br>
<br>
The Historian who gets his throat slashed - Sander Van Dorst (Nothing personal Sander, but he definately knew his history, and so do you!)<br>
<br>
The mounted Knight who slashed the Historian's throat - Dan Peterson (E EM sorry, couldn't help it, but when I see you two in the tunic colour debate, well, it's fitting!)<br>
<br>
Sir Galahad the Pure - Matt Amt - sorry Matt, but you always stick to your "authenticity", as Galahad stuck to his abstainence.... <br>
<br>
The French Knight - Casca Tarquinus a.ka. Shogun no Rin...You know why.<br>
<br>
Robert the Shrubber - Richard Campbell, a helpful guy, what can I say?<br>
<br>
The Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade - Rusty (Justus) The guy has more kit in the L.A. than the US army. Why not have a holy hand grenade too?<br>
<br>
The Black Knight - Hibernicus - even after an amputated finger, he still comes back for more!<br>
<br>
The Heir to Swamp Castle (I can't remember his name, but the guy that Lancelot came to rescue) - Jasper Ourthys <sp> Well Jasper, not sure if you can sing, but hey...you just seem like a nice guy, who would rather sing than get violent.<br>
<br>
Well, I think I've done enough damage. If I had to pick someone for myself, it'd be Lancelot's squire, "Patsy". I just run around, banging coconuts together, and toss the odd comment in.<br>
<br>
I get the feeling Jasper is going to kick my arse...<br>
<br>
<p>"Only Trajan could go to Dacia."<BR>
<BR>
Magnus/Matt<BR>
Optio<BR>
Damn right I am! I would dearly love to burst out in a vicious tirade of invectives, preferably insert some topoi too, but I am holding back, because we staffers have to give a good example of behaviour for the rest, don't we, Mr. Speculator?<br>
Let's leave it at: If you ever compare me to that pansy again, I'will get Medieval on your ass, Mr. - then - Soon to be living the rest of his short life in miserable pain! (just to bungle up some quotes from another movie!) <p>Greets<BR>
<BR>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
But you left Jenny out. And with only so many female roles, is she the witch (It's a fair cop) or the leader of castle Anthrax (and then the ..) ? <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX.
http://www.geocities.com/richsc53/studies/ </p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
I think Jenny will definitely have to be Zoot/Dingo from Castle Anthrax.<br>
<br>
Parts still to be cast - the Knights who say "Ni!" (" A shrubbery! A shrubbery!"), brave, brave Sir Robin ("I've soiled my armour!"), Sir Bevedere ("This new learning astounds me Sir Bevedere, tell me again how earthquakes may be prevented by the application of ram's bladders."), the Lord God ("It's like those miserable psalms, they're so depressing"), Brother Maynard ("Bring forth the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!") and Dennis the Peasant (Oh, now we see the violence inherant in the system!") etc<br>
<br>
Yes, I've seen it a few times.<br>
<br>
"You know much that is hidden, O Tim!"<br>
<br>
Cheers,<br>
<br>
<p>Tim O'Neill / Thiudareiks Flavius
<BR>
<P>
Visit 'Clades Variana' - Home of the Varus Film Project<BR>
Help create the film of Publius Quinctilius Varus' lost legions</p><i></i>
Tim ONeill / Thiudareiks Flavius /Thiudareiks Gunthigg

HISTORY FOR ATHEISTS - New Atheists Getting History Wrong
Now go away, or I will taunt you a second time!!!!!! <p><BR><p align=center><font size=2><font color=gold>
_____________________________________________<BR>
The Way of a Warrior is based on humanity, love,<br>and sincerity.
The heart of martial valor is bravery,<br> wisdom, love, and friendship.
-- <i>Ueshiba Morihei</i>
<BR>
_____________________________________________</font></p><i></i>
Oi! Do me a favor and fart in his general direction!! <p>Greets<BR>
<BR>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Jasper, I don't know where that casting came from. You're much more akin to Sir Bedimere. <p><BR><p align=center><font size=2><font color=gold>
<BR>
Thanks, I think... Better to be compared to a slightly goofy medieval academic ass than to that singing pansy. <p>Greets<BR>
<BR>
Jasper</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/ujasperoorthuys.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Jasper Oorthuys</A> at: 9/14/02 6:51:04 pm<br></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Exactly. You're very academic, and you have lots of good information, but you don't know what to do with it! <p><BR><p align=center><font size=2><font color=gold>
<BR>
Could I PLEASE be the Killer Rabbit. I have lots of acting experience and I promise I'm up for the challenge.<br>
<br>
GRRRRRR, CHOMP!<br>
<br>
Aelyn/Wendy <p></p><i></i>
Heavens, sorry Jasper, I thought I'd throw that in there just to stir the pot...E EM Although, I have to admit, it was funny! Consider me properly humbled after the "medieval on my ass comment"... M<br>
<br>
Cast Adendum:<br>
<br>
Sir Bedevere - Jasper Oorthyus - for his intellectual prowess and concealed aggressiveness/machismo (definately <i> not</i> a pansy).<br>
<br>
The White Rabbit - Aelyn/Wendy - hmmmmm...."Look at the teeth on'er" (exerpt from Tim the Enchanter describing the White Rabit)<br>
<br>
The Knights Who Say "Ni" - The Ermine Street Guard.<br>
<br>
The Lord God - MC Bishop...any questions?<br>
<br>
Brother Maynard - I don't know...need help here.<br>
<br>
Dennis the Peasent - again, not sure....<br>
<br>
Zoot and Dingo - Jenny Cline and Suzy Respectively... (Oh now I am <i> really</i> in for it!!!!)<br>
<br>
The Witch - Satsobek.....why not, they were both cute (Yep, I'm dead now...)<br>
<br>
Tim, who have we left out?<br>
<br>
BTW, am I going to hell now? <br>
<br>
<p>"Only Trajan could go to Dacia."<BR>
<BR>
Magnus/Matt<BR>
Optio<BR>
And well you know it, Tiberius! Is Arthur taken? <p>Greets<BR>
<BR>