Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is life on Bermuda?
There is something I wanted to ask for a long time now. I am sure many are still familiar with 'Pirates', by some magazine even voted among the top three computer games of the century,a dn anyway the best game I ever played. Now at this game, as you can imagine, even such a small, and remote island like Bermuda never could quite escape the thunderous wrath of my industrious Dutch buccaneers. But, as even filibusterer are deep within philosophers, while I was confidently assaulting the desperately defended fortress with my blood-thirsty pirate pack, I asked myself more than once: How might life on Bermuda really be?

That is a long time ago, but today I got by chance an article about the history of Bermuda in my hands, and my interest was immediately aroused again! So, are here any people around from Bermuda? May I inquire how life is on such a remote place, far from America and Europe and even from other Caribbean islands? Looking at a map, the island looks almost drowned in a sea of water. Is it a peaceful place? How is nature there? What are the people there like? If any locals of Bermuda around, tell us about (your) life there!

[size=67:2qrwe2r2]I cannot resist, but do the famous Bermuda trousers really come from the island?[/size]
Stefan (Literary references to the discussed topics are always appreciated.)