Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Help Request for Film Project in Utah
The Admin staff has received an urgent request for help from RAT members in the Utah (US) region.

Erin Dinnell Bjorn <erindinnell*AT*hotmail.com> writes:

"I am a graduate student at Brigham Young University in Utah, USA. Last week I was asked to aid in costuming a very short documentary film, to be used as part of a library exhibition of some 1st century Roman documents.

It seems the production crew has been very organized in getting everything for filming together but has called for costume assistance at short notice. I have looked at the research information on your website and am very impressed.

I am hoping that I may be able to find individuals within your group who are willing to rent their Roman regalia. I need to costume three actors: One portraying Trajan and two legionaries.

Could you aid me in any way? Any form of help will be appreciated. The film shoots on August 14 and I will have to look at purchasing from Museum Replicas or renting from Hollywood rental houses, otherwise.

Thank you,
Erin Dinnell Bjorn"

Please save this sincere film costumer from having to [shudder!] resort to rental houses and Trooper helms! Confusedhock: You might even be able to get on camera as an extra? Volunteers can reach Erin at erindinnell*AT*hotmail.com.
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking for a re-Enactment group in Utah horatius 5 2,632 08-27-2012, 07:06 AM
Last Post: jkaler48
  Request for Assistance on Roman Drill project QF VARUS 11 3,109 05-11-2008, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Marcus Mummius