Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ars Dimicandi about european Reenactment in german news
Well!

I see with pleasure that among your members it is use to insult the others because don't know the English or for similar motives (I have never done this!)

I make my compliments to the forum.

Valete
Velite
Rita Lotti
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsdimicandi.net">www.arsdimicandi.net
Like I said Rita, apologies from the moderators, and I refer to the post just above this one.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Yes, Rita,
Don't think that most members are happy with some things that have been written on this thread but, please, don't judge the whole forum by what a few (or just a single one?) says!

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Post edited, dont want to see fellow members feeling insulted because of a lame joke......

BTW my italian is WORSE than her English for that matter........

hope that alleviates some of Rita's anger.......

and btw Tarbi, i only had about 5 minuets to make the image......

the kids wanted the comp.....

:lol:

M.VIB.M.

The board owner and administration cannot be held responsible for the opinions expressed on Romanarmytalk.
For further information we refer you to our legal notices, which can be seen here.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Thanks, Henk, it's better that way
And now, folks, let's leave things as they are now 8) and, therefore, the topic is closed!

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner