Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007
Quote:
Quote:Friday: 14.00-18.00: Visit to the Provincial Archaeological Depot, Nijmegen (if possible)
Do we already know if this takes place? Smile
It is problematic; it was scheduled for Friday but that happens to be one of the Reuvensdagen, i.e. the national meeting of all Dutch archaeologists. If you really have to go there, it can be arranged on Saturday. For the moment, I think we must go to the remains of the Roman temple in Elst.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Jona,

just saw your email regarding the hotel. I confirm my stay at "La Résidence".
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
As I'm preparing my lecture (I know I'm quite late with that :roll: ) I wonder if there will be an overhead projector or a beamer at the conference room.

If there will be only a beamer, I wonder if I could use anyone's notebook/computer then and insert a CD or USB-stick. Also I need to know which file format is requested then.
Both beamer and overhead are there, so it's your choise. I don't have a (working) laptop right now, so I cannot help you with that.
ALA I BATAVORUM
Do you have any news about the possibility of us sleeping at Museumpark Orientalis Jurjen?

Kind regards,
Jef
Jef Pinceel
a.k.a.
Marcvs Mvmmivs Falco

LEG XI CPF vzw
>Q SER FEST
www.LEGIOXI.be
Quote:Do you have any news about the possibility of us sleeping at Museumpark Orientalis Jurjen?

Unfortunately, No. After some emails I now got the right person, but it seems she is on holiday right now, or at least she hasn't answered my emails from last days.

Maybe we must contact one of those?
www.opdehorst.nl/
www.elegast-groepsaccommodatie.com/
ALA I BATAVORUM
Jef,

See your PM. I've contacted Opdehorst and they've room for your men. Museumpark Orientalis didn't answer my emails till now.
ALA I BATAVORUM
I will most probably attend with a friend also.
But I will arrive on Saturday Morning, so I wont be at the Friday meetup.

I will provide for accomodation myself.

I have been to Haltern this weekend, and it has some very nice displays concerning roman civil life.
It has also a few displays concerning Gladiators.
Olaf Küppers - Histotainment, Event und Promotion - Germany
Hi all,

due to one of my kids fallen ill (not all too seriously, but she will take some time to recover fully) I won't be attending the RAT conference after all. I was really looking forward to seeing everyone from last year's conference and to meet some new members of the board.

Well, maybe next year...

Hans
Flandria me genuit, tenet nunc Roma
Accomodation for Jef his legion finally provided. Now, that is done, I'm getting to look forward to an very interesting and good weekend. We will get some good days.
ALA I BATAVORUM
Was just wondering if you organizers need the title of the lecture and if you already have set up who's to hold his lecture when. And what about the length?

Susanna and me will arrive on Friday at 14:35 at Nijmegen if there aren't any strikes of the locomotive drivers here in Germany :twisted:
a little change of plan for me. I'm really busy with my work. I'll join you friday later in the day - probably around 6 o'clock in the evening. I take it that i can check in at the hotel at that time? Can i phone one of you for were you are by then - Jasper perhaps or you Jona?
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Quote:a little change of plan for me. I'm really busy with my work. I'll join you friday later in the day - probably around 6 o'clock in the evening. I take it that i can check in at the hotel at that time?
No problem.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Quote:Accomodation for Jef his legion finally provided. Now, that is done, I'm getting to look forward to an very interesting and good weekend. We will get some good days.

Thanks again for the help frater!
Jef Pinceel
a.k.a.
Marcvs Mvmmivs Falco

LEG XI CPF vzw
>Q SER FEST
www.LEGIOXI.be
I´ll arrive thursday noon. I am meeting with a professor from Uni Nijmegen on friday at 0900, and will be there with you guys for lunch on friday.
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.