Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop the Dolphin Massacre
Incredible! On their website, if you scroll down, there is the UNICEF link! Confusedhock:

[url:1dnmdwfl]http://www.luckypierrot.jp/[/url]

Valete,
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

... Tu modo nascenti puero, quo ferrea primum
desinet ac toto surget Gens Aurea mundo,
casta faue Lucina; tuus iam regnat Apollo ...

Vergilius, Bucolicae, ecloga IV, 4-10
[Image: PRIMANI_ban2.gif]
Quote:Incredible! On their website, if you scroll down, there is the UNICEF link! Confusedhock:

[url:1lpqrjpu]http://www.luckypierrot.jp/[/url]

Valete,

What is a unicef?...you understand language? :o

Hamburger Wales... that should be their own cheeck butt on it!

But these people has diferent mentality to ours, they eat all... the problem is, the portation of these foods to our own countries... and as they say: they violate the sign treaties

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
The petition says it will be delivered in 2001, is this actually a current initiative or an internet-leftover?

I wrote (yesterday) the Japanese Embassy and told them I would not be buying any Japanese made cars, trucks or high end electronic devices, due to their continued whale hunting. (Happy that the whaling mother ship caught fire this year and stopped the slaughter at only 600+ whales instead of 800+). I'd be glad to sign this petition, but if it is for 2001, what's the point?
Caius Fabius Maior
Charles Foxtrot
moderator, Roman Army Talk
link to the rules for posting
[url:2zv11pbx]http://romanarmy.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=22853[/url]
Thats why they need to reduce their populations to about 1/3rd of what they are now...those people are like human seagulls...they eat everything just to sustain themselves.

Legion: TBD
Quote:The petition says it will be delivered in 2001, is this actually a curreent initiative or an internet-leftover?

I wrote (yesterday) the Japanese Embassy and told them I would not be buying any Japanese made cars, trucks or high end electronic devices, due to their continued whale hunting. (Happy that the whaling mother ship caught fire this year and stopped the slaughter at only 600+ whales instead of 800+). I'd be glad to sign this petition, but if it is for 2001, what's the point?

Well thought Caius!!!

Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Do the japanese children, whose care too is supported by UNICEF linked by the Lucky Pierrot hamburger house, know that maybe the whalemeat hamburghers that their mothers buy for them could be easily made by (their beloved) dolphin meat too?

Valete,
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

This looks as the updated deadline petition, same purpose.

htt[url:1u6cgcb0]p://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/427037941?ltl=1172762215[/url]

Valete,
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

Quote:The petition says it will be delivered in 2001, is this actually a current initiative or an internet-leftover?

Its current. My wife also told me that it was aired in Greek TV last week.
Spyros Kaltikopoulos

Honor to those who in the life they lead
define and guard a Thermopylae.
Never betraying what is right,
consistent and just in all they do
but showing pity also, and compassion
Kavafis the Alexandrian
I think the best way to threath these people,& catch some reaction, its saying that you wouldnt buy any good of Japan as some had don...instead saying Stop the cruelty etc!

They dont care about cruelty... but they would care to lose unhappy client from buying their stuff for these actions...

Lets see if I can change my previous statement when i had signed up.. they sed you could.

Quote:Signed. I did not know that... I knew only about the whales...

And someone dares to criticize the Romans' cruelty: hey, that's going on right now in 2007!

I've also seen on TV, that Japanese whalemeat traders are worried because the japanese teenagers do not like so much the meat of the whales in the traditional way of cooking. Do you know what solution they've found? They've "create" a sort of "Big Mac" with a whalemeat hamburger!!! Never seen something of so stupid, and sick... :x

[url:ermb9q0c]http://www.ahamburgertoday.com/archives/2005/06/thar_she_blows.php[/url]

Valete,

I'm feeling rather sick after looking at that.....you know, even just hearing a whale sing can bring tears to my eyes...
They should be encouraging children to think about the protection and conservation of the whales and dolphins, not dressing whale meat up and feeding it to them.... I hope the tourists boycott those restraunts and more.
My favourite Star Trek film is The Voyage Home - I love the scene of the whales swimming towards the Golden Gate....and I can see the extermination of whales becoming the truth sooner than we think.
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
Yeah, but how are they NOT going to eat everythign they can "harvest" when they can barely keep up as it is? I'm telling you, the orient (all parts of it) needs to reduce it's population by a good 2/3rds. There's no way they can live in balance or harmony with the environment as they are right now, there are simply too many of them.

Legion: TBD
So that mean that for the moment they cant stop killing whales & dolfins, since they are too many people, & they need to feed them... And if they do, many Japos would die! :lol: ....No that is an excuse!... there are other ways to survive & feed these people, but they need Mr. Money to survive :roll: & sale their own stuff .... Do to their own no import that food here!.

Who knows if the ancestors & grandpapas of those dolfins were portrayed in our ancient world civilizations...like in Minos & Micenae etc... you know that these poor animals travel the hole world! :wink:

Quote:Signed. I did not know that... I knew only about the whales...

And someone dares to criticize the Romans' cruelty: hey, that's going on right now in 2007!

I've also seen on TV, that Japanese whalemeat traders are worried because the japanese teenagers do not like so much the meat of the whales in the traditional way of cooking. Do you know what solution they've found? They've "create" a sort of "Big Mac" with a whalemeat hamburger!!! Never seen something of so stupid, and sick... :x

[url:27dcee19]http://www.ahamburgertoday.com/archives/2005/06/thar_she_blows.php[/url]

Valete,

ok, i think that we really need a green sickly emoticon.
Spyros Kaltikopoulos

Honor to those who in the life they lead
define and guard a Thermopylae.
Never betraying what is right,
consistent and just in all they do
but showing pity also, and compassion
Kavafis the Alexandrian
Quote:ok, i think that we really need a green sickly emoticon.
I think we need an Incredible Hulk, I am pretty sure he would go green over this...!
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Image: hulk02.gif]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~