Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TARRACO VIVA 2007
Hello

Tarraco Viva 2007 program is yet available. http://www.museutgn.com/promos/tv2007.pdf

Sadly, only it's in catalan language. I hope a english program will be available shortly. When it happens, i'll link it.
Page 21 - that's a nice picture that reminds me of someone.... Big Grin

So, you're doing something with Galla Placidia after all?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Yes. Litle format. We are mercenarys, :lol: Litle budget, litle show. Great budget, great show, with a lot of friends.

Seriously. We think we only can make a big show with the colaboration of another groups. That colaboration means money (traveling, acomodation, etc.) By the moment, we don't have the money to pay such colaboration, so we have to make a small version of the show. Interesting, didactic, but a lot less spectacular.

But, dear Robert, you are always wellcome if you, or Andreas, want to come to Tarraco Viva. Carmen and me domus is open for you, as you knows.
Thanks Cesar, I really appreciate that. Maybe one day.. How far was the trip by car again?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
Around 18 hours... :roll:
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
And you drove that without stopping, right?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
No. We make a little stop at Paris (Oh... La, la) :wink:

Septimani Seniores, a group of strong man made that travel without stoping.

But i think there are low cost air connexion. If you are interested, i'll look for information.
Yes please! But when I would go by plane I guess that would mean that I can't take (much) equipment with me... :?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
Oh, well, then carry just your subligaculum and your new helmet... Tongue

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Please Robert, come!!!!
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
I will do my best to try to attend..to bad that working on the Spanish tourism industry and wanting to attend a mid May event does not mix to well. Cry
[Image: ebusitanus35sz.jpg]

Daniel
I am very tempted, but the length of the journey and work-related complications will make it impossible... Sad
I am really hoping it might be possible in 2008...

The program itself looked nice. Maybe in Catalan, but nice and, well, substantial. City of Nijmegen, shame on you! :x
Andreas Baede
It would be so nice if we could meet again together at Tarragona this year! Big Grin

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
And I know that my Catalan is non-existent, but as an original Living History display "Amor i Sexe a l'Antiga Roma-activitat de nova creacio" will be interesting... :oops: ....

And presumably this completely gets round the great tunic colour debate? :wink:

Cheers

Caballo
[Image: wip2_r1_c1-1-1.jpg] [Image: Comitatuslogo3.jpg]

aka Paul B, moderator
http://www.romanarmy.net/auxilia.htm
Moderation in all things
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love and Sex in the ancient Rome. Sadly, i think is not a re-enactment display. :wink:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tarraco Viva 2016 Graham Sumner 12 7,068 06-28-2016, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat
  TARRACO VIVA 2012 Graham Sumner 28 6,062 03-17-2013, 09:55 PM
Last Post: daconey
  After Tarraco Viva 2011 (that\'s the XIIIth!) Iagoba 0 1,131 05-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Iagoba