Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
standard of living
Is our standard of living falling? See news-www.angelfire.com/realm3/warofwords <p></p><i></i>
Salve Zadok, welcome to RAT.<br>
<br>
I looked through that site, which is quite a digest of news articles. However, the article on the resurgence (can that be the right word?) of the micro-mini skirt for this year means life can't be all bad.<br>
And we can still hope for the tube top to bounce back. <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
Right Rich. Actually it's the reappearance of the mini skirt on persons of the feminine persuasion that may trigger a resurgence.<br>
Forget it. I didn't say that. Strike that. <p></p><i></i>
We can hope for the tube top to "bounce" back? *groan*<br>
<br>
Wendy <p></p><i></i>
uh oh..micro minis on guys? Not only do we worry about tunic color but now tunic length? That should make for very amusing events! <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
luckily from that point of view there aren't too many Mycenaean reenactors out there... <p></p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
Not for lack of trying. Lots of male volunteers, but for some reason, the women dont' take to it. <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?