Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error in my profile?
Hi admins!
One question...In my profile I have 393 days of membership, but no medal for it and 367 posts, but only rank of Primus Pilus. Is there any problem with my profile??? I hope that pm and other things are working normally...
Martin
Ave Martin,

I'm no admin but perhaps a hint:
Your rank is 'Primus Pilus Legionis X Piae Fidelis' which seems to be a permanent 'title' of ones personal choice. When reaching a certain rank, one can ask the admins for such a 'title'. If one likes, he can even chose to be a tiro of a special unit... :wink:

Medals for a year of membership might not be awarded the same day. I'm also member for more than a year... Be sure, all medals will be mentioned in your military diploma in about 19 or 24 years :wink:
Greetings from germania incognita

Heiko (Cornelius Quintus)

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Thanks Cornelius, so there is no error in my profile, ok!

Quote:Be sure, all medals will be mentioned in your military diploma in about 19 or 24 years :wink:

It's good to know it. :wink:
Martin
Nope Martin, no errors. Perhaps it's good though to repeat that the service medals depend on either me getting generous and checking everyone or 2) you just asking for it when it's due. Big Grin
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Quote:Nope Martin, no errors. Perhaps it's good though to repeat that the service medals depend on either me getting generous and checking everyone

Checking 1556 members? Good luck then... :wink:

Quote:2) or you just asking for it when it's due. Big Grin

It matters only little, I was just curious to know if my profile is working right.
Martin