Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hannibal (2006) (TV)
Just a movie i recommend if you havent seen it.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0766213/

another kinda unknown movie that involves rome and made 2001 is

www.imdb.com/title/tt0259127/

this one i havent seen but i guess it could be good based on the rating

www.imdb.com/title/tt0340529/

this one is spartacus from 2004 dont know if its a remake of the 1960's because i havent seen it , but i loved this one cus i am thracian myself Big Grin

www.imdb.com/title/tt0361240/
Think I saw the one on Hannibal last year on TV. Not too bad, but was not impressed with person chosen to play Hannibal. Not totally convincing!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:Not totally convincing!
What! You mean Dr Julian Bashir? Big Grin
[Image: BASHIR.jpg]
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Hey, Vin Diesel is still slated to play Hannibal...can't be worse than that. I like Vin, but not in this type of roll me thinks.

[url:1u9j85um]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382731/[/url]

Legion: TBD
Quote:Hey, Vin Diesel is still slated to play Hannibal...can't be worse than that. I like Vin, but not in this type of roll me thinks.

[url:fm1s2fov]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382731/[/url]

lol vin diesel that says it all about that movie

Quote:Not totally convincing!

i think hes good as an actor but yeah the Hannibal role doesnt fit him that good
I agree! :wink:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Just to inform the Dutchies among us, Free Record Shop is selling the DVD now for €10,-. If you're in the mood, you can add "The Rise and Fall of Rome" BBC series (not so good in my view, but has its moments) for €15 and Hannibal's then half-price.

I should know, I bought them last fridaySmile

Some of the clothing, arms and armour in Hannibal are actually quite nice, but other stuff's not so good. I think I saw a few Viking-era swords in there...Smile
Andreas Baede