Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nemean Games (BBC)
A nice little movie: [url:2tt4knjh]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/7470858.stm[/url]. Enjoy!
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Thanks. Excellent. Someday, I will haul my ageing body to Nemea and run...
Qui plus fait, miex vault.
Got mixed up in their contacts page.
Our group would like a copy of that.
Help tips suggestions?

Kind regards
Quote:Thanks. Excellent. Someday, I will haul my ageing body to Nemea and run...
You'll at least beat me.

Jona (140 kg)
Jona Lendering
My website
And me....compressed disk L3; 90kg and a penchant for red wine....in the Macedonian style.
Paralus|Michael Park

Ἐπὶ τοὺς πατέρας, ὦ κακαὶ κεφαλαί, τοὺς μετὰ Φιλίππου καὶ Ἀλεξάνδρου τὰ ὅλα κατειργασμένους

Wicked men, you are sinning against your fathers, who conquered the whole world under Philip and Alexander!

Academia.edu
Maybe we should organizer our own ParaNemean games for nice people who like good food and drink, enjoy life, and think it is too short to waste time with something as stupid as training.
Jona Lendering
My website
I saw some,err,pretty mature people won the races in the Nemean games. Hey guys...we should put weight categories.It's not fair for me to run with you lot,being 64kg Tongue lol:
Khairete
Giannis
Giannis K. Hoplite
a.k.a.:Giannis Kadoglou
a.k.a.:Thorax
[Image: -side-1.gif]
Quote:I saw some,err,pretty mature people won the races in the Nemean games. Hey guys...we should put weight categories.It's not fair for me to run with you lot,being 64kg Tongue lol:
Wow, that's my weight on the day I went into the army...
Jona Lendering
My website
Don't tell me you're 1.78 m tall? You should then give me your old armour Tongue
Giannis K. Hoplite
Quote:I saw some,err,pretty mature people won the races in the Nemean games. Hey guys...we should put weight categories.It's not fair for me to run with you lot,being 64kg Tongue lol:
Khairete
Giannis

Dont worry we can fix that!! We will start a diet program based on souvlakia(double pie) and in 3 months you will be set :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oups! Now i realised that i said souvlaki instead of ''pita'' to a guy from Salonica :lol: Last time i was there we had a full scale debate on the subject with my mates there :lol:
Cheers
aka Yannis
----------------
Molon lave
I call them souvlakia(but again,I'm not from Thessaloniki Big Grin lol: Whatever. I'll start this diet then! But problem is,never stopped it! :roll:
Khaire
Giannis
Giannis K. Hoplite