Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keltica RAT offer
Hi Antonius,

We are just waiting for the parts to be photographed and we would expect them to be on our website in the next 24hrs.

Send me an e-mail and I will reply to let you know when we have the pieces up and available.

Regards

WillMH
Hi RAT members,

We will shortly have lorica fittings, scutum bosses, Celtic butterfly bosses and forged hobnails available to buy seperately. We expect to offer te hobnails in 1 lb weight boxes.

Prices should be available by thursday morning and the parts on the website with the other re-enactor kit.

WillMH
Quote:Prices should be available by thursday morning and the parts on the website with the other re-enactor kit.
I will be getting up early thursday morning to check it out. Heck, maybe I won't even go to bed. Wink
>|P. Dominus Antonius|<
Leg XX VV
Tony Dah m

Oderint dum metuant - Cicero
Si vis pacem, para bellum - Vegetius
Hi everyone,

We have the photos and dimensions for the kit mentioned above ready to go, but we are still waiting for Daniyal Steel Crafts to send us their prices for each item.

A soon as we have them the info will go up on the website. We hope thursday morning, but it may be friday. We apologise for the inconvienience.

We would like to say a thank you to those of you who have purchased hamata from us, remember next monday (30th) is the last day for you to mail payments through Paypal.

Thursday 26th is the last day for mailed money order payments to guarentee the order for 1st August.

WillMH
Ah cannae wait! Big Grin D D lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
:lol: Very funny Byron
See FABRICA ROMANORVM Recreations in the Marketplace for custom helmets, armour, swords and more!
Very nice segmentata brass work. Will you sell the bosses separately?

Will the other items be up soon?
>|P. Dominus Antonius|<
Leg XX VV
Tony Dah m

Oderint dum metuant - Cicero
Si vis pacem, para bellum - Vegetius
Will, can you tell us how much the Republican scutum weighs, and do you have a photo of the back?

Can I suggest you also consider steel rims top and bottom, going by what Polybius says? [i]“The upper and lower edges are bound with iron to protect the shield both from the cutting strokes of swords and from wear when resting on the ground.â€
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Where are the pictures? I only see what was originally on your website!? :?
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:Where are the pictures? I only see what was originally on your website!? :?
Byron, go here: http://www.kelticaironagevillage.com/daniyal.html
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
OK so there are no photos of the republican scutum? :roll:
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I see it, may be a slow server update between you and them.
Jim can see it apparantly.... Sad
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:OK so there are no photos of the republican scutum? :roll:
I see it too. Try clearing your internet cache, in case your browser just keeps displaying the cached page for some reason.

Meanwhile:
[Image: DSC03621%20Republican%20shield.jpg]
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Whoa, now thats a bitchin' scutum! Thanks Jim!

As for what you say.......

Quote: [
I see it too. Try clearing your internet cache, in case your browser just keeps displaying the cached page for some reason.

Meanwhile:
[Image: DSC03621%20Republican%20shield.jpg]

I read 'Blah-blah-blah, ttechno-technotechno-blah-blah blah" :oops:

Where do I find the internet cache? I believe someone tried to point me in this direction before! I failed the class :oops: :oops: :oops:
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel