Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rome: Total Realism 7
Well, if it is the same as the one I play, it works the same way.......?
I use the center wheel on my mouse.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Ah well with a mouse i could do it i guess however i am playing on a laptop with a pad thingie... synaptics device so i slide over a pad.. thats why i asked for the keystroke... [EDIT] FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!

M.VIB.M.

RTR PE doesnt crash at least!! it works fine!! only downside is that the voicr arent in Latin, Greek and other ancient languages, and of course that there arent Imperial forces anymore... wish it would stretch the full Roman period till the end of the empire....
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
OK, I am afraid I have the mouse of my dreams and won't change until it falls apart. I have tried to find a backup but seems microsoft no longer makes them, and the others are not quite the same I fear. Sad
I use the trackerball mouse, large ball so it is perfect for games.
Saves moving all over the place with your hand :lol: Allows strategic placement of drinks safely too!! :lol: Big Grin
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Hahahaha RTR historically correct???

I just attacked the gauls with my allies the Macedonians who now seem to have some scattered provinces in GERMANIA of all places!! WHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTW RTR makers: in Medieval Total war you could keep captured enemies as hostages for ransom or kill them..

why hasnt the RTR team incorporated the taking and demanding of hostages like the Romans and other Ancient civilisations used??? that would greatly improve the historical correctness to the game! also I miss the Helveti the Hadeui et cetera... now i fight GAUL, and not the scattered tribes......

M.VIB.M.

H.J.Vrielink.
That kind of feature is 'hardcoded', that means you can mod it or implement it.
"O niurt Ambrois ri Frangc ocus Brethan Letha."
"By the strenght of Ambrosius, king of the Franks and the Armorican Bretons."
Lebor Bretnach, Irish manuscript of the Historia Brittonum.
[Image: 955d308995.jpg]
Agraes / Morcant map Conmail / Benjamin Franckaert
ah, well i dont know squat about programming, modding and all that sorry to say..

the only think i once managed to do in Fighter Squardon was tou put a portrait of someone i know onto a WWII warplane, by changing the texture file of the wings and re adding it into the folder...

LOL

M.VIB.M.

H.J.Vrielink.
Where the hell is the siege equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

I am in 215 BC and still no ballistae and onagers!!!

M.VIB.M.

H.J.Vrielink.
By the way, what is the status for RTR VII (Question mark) *

I've been playing RTR Platinum and its absolutely awesome, but the RTR website seems to suggest there has been some kind of schism with the RTR team. I hope this does not impede the production of RTR VII as it seemed to be looking very good. Any word on it (Question Mark) *

* SOrry, keyboard is not configured.
Quote:By the way, what is the status for RTR VII (Question mark) *

I've been playing RTR Platinum and its absolutely awesome, but the RTR website seems to suggest there has been some kind of schism with the RTR team. I hope this does not impede the production of RTR VII as it seemed to be looking very good. Any word on it (Question Mark) *

* SOrry, keyboard is not configured.

Ok the official team is here: www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=524

They are the only ones who are working on RTR 7. Their website (totalrealism.net) is down so they use total war center.

The .com site is just held by someone who basically hijacked the site for his own reasons and consequently it has an old version of RTR.

Anyways did anybody get "The Iberian Conflict" Rome Total realism mini mod that they just came out with?

It's about the conquest of Iberia by Hadsrubal Barca. You can be Hadsrubal leading the Carthaginians or you can be the Celtiberians.

The ancient warfare magazine I just got was all about that region curiously. Big Grin

You can download the first part of RTR 7 which is the mini mod "The Iberian Conflict" here:www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=524

[Image: mcceltiberavscarth2pi9.jpg]
[Image: mcceltiberavscarthsbchacb0.jpg]
[Image: mc2celtvscarthcareless3yy3.jpg]
The children of Doom...Doom\'\'s children. They told my lord the way to the mountain of power. They told him to throw down his sword and return to the earth...HA!! time enough for the earth in the grave.

James
I just got the RTR mini-mod "Ancient Empires: Elysium" this weekend. Thanks to a new 500GB harddrive I'm trying out a ton of the new mods (to me) before I have to use it to make money lol...
"Marcus Hortensius Castus"
or, to those interested,
"Kyle Horton"

formerly Horton III
Do you have to install RTR in the existing RTW-folder or do you have to create a new one?
Valete,
Titvs Statilivs Castvs - Sander Van Daele
LEG XI CPF
COH VII RAET EQ (part of LEG XI CPF)

MA in History
So I have been out of the loop for an exceedingly long time. How goes the progress on Rome Total Realism 7.0? I'm just a bit confused by the two mods, the Iberian conflict one and "Fate of Empires". Are these part of the RTR7 being distributed in parts, are they not associated at all with the larger mod, or...? :? I've been trying to catch up by surfing the Total War Center forums, but I really didn't get anything that seemed like an answer to my questions there. I guess there have been some massive changes...

Oh, and as always (someone has to ask!), any idea when the larger mod (the one for BI) will be released?
[Image: RAT_signature2.png]
One thing the RTR team should mod are the horrible sky boxes.
Michael D. Hafer [aka Mythos Ruler, aka eX | Vesper]
In peace men bury their fathers. In war men bury their sons.
As far as I've heard, RTR 7.0 is dead apparently. Cry
Quote:As far as I've heard, RTR 7.0 is dead apparently. Cry

Have a cite/site?
Michael D. Hafer [aka Mythos Ruler, aka eX | Vesper]
In peace men bury their fathers. In war men bury their sons.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Players needed Rome Total War Warrior of Italia 7 3,193 11-24-2018, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Stug50
  Rome 2 Total Realism 3 released JaM 2 5,870 12-04-2016, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Timus
  Rome: Total War II rononmaximus 250 89,191 10-16-2016, 10:35 AM
Last Post: womble67