RomanArmyTalk
Battle Cry Generator - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Recreational Arena (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Battle Cry Generator (/showthread.php?tid=4701)

Pages: 1 2

Battle Cry Generator - Arthes - 02-08-2006

This is fun.....

[url:3rsbe7rb]http://chaz.bdmonkeys.net/battle.php?usrname=[/url]
Striding out of the fields, brandishing a meaty axe, cometh Arthur Of Britannia! And he gives a low bellow:
"For the love of beatings, I lay waste to the landscape with God on my side!"

regards
Arthes
(Stalking on the tundra, attacking with a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Arthes! And she gives an ominous grunt:
"I'm going to hump you all the way to Bangladesh, and hijack your momma's airplane!!") who me Confusedhock: ?

Re: Battle Cry Generator - Jeroen Pelgrom - 02-09-2006

Running amidst the icy wasteland, brandishing gilded boxing gloves, cometh Pelgr003! And he gives a gutteral howl:

"I'm going to strike a match on your crotch, and set you ablaze!!!"

Confusedhock:

Re: Battle Cry Generator - FAVENTIANVS - 02-09-2006

He comes mine:

"IF I HAD A DOG WITH A FACE LIKE YOURS, ID SHAVE ITS BUTT AND SHOW IT HOW TO WALK BACKWARDS!!!!!"

Re: Battle Cry Generator - Marius_Ursus - 02-09-2006

Quote:Striding along the desert, swinging an oversized scalpel, cometh Marius Ursus! And he gives a low roar:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I sow darkness and discord like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!"

That's so accurate it's scary.

Re: Battle Cry Generator - hoplite14gr - 02-09-2006

From the menacingly advancing hoplite phalanx their voices reached the sky:
"We will, we will skewer you!!!" (sang to the beat of we will we will rock you!)
Kind regards

Re: Battle Cry Generator - Arthes - 02-09-2006

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Battle Cry Generator - TFLAVIUSAMBIORIX - 02-09-2006

Sprinting along the cliffs, attacking with gilded boxing gloves, cometh Ambiorix! And he gives a spectacular bellow:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I look forward to hearing the lamentations of thy women!!"

mine isnt as colorful Cry

Re: Battle Cry Generator - Magnus - 02-10-2006

Mine was:

Rampaging on the tundra, carrying a meaty axe, cometh Magnus! And he gives a gutteral howl:

"I'm going to spank you until time and space have no meaning!"

wtf? :roll:

Re: Battle Cry Generator - Robert Vermaat - 02-10-2006

Quote:"I'm going to spank you until time and space have no meaning!"

A spanking! A spanking! Big Grin

Re: Battle Cry Generator - TFLAVIUSAMBIORIX - 02-10-2006

:lol: that's a kinky war cry

Re: Battle Cry Generator - Jona Lendering - 02-10-2006

Hark! Who is that, rampaging out of the fields! It is Jona, hands clutching a burning branch! And with a spectacular scream, his voice cometh:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I tear into the enemy with reckless abandon!"

Eat that, "bouwvarkens" [Construction-pigs] in my backyard!

Re: Battle Cry Generator - Tiberius Claudius Vindex - 02-10-2006

Who is that, rampaging across the fields! It is Vindex, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He roars vengefully:

"I'm seriously going to hump you in such an unsafe manner, you will wake up from the Matrix!!"

Re: Battle Cry Generator - Optio equitum - 02-18-2006

Stalking out of the plains, clutching a burning branch, cometh Optio Equitum! And he gives a mighty roar:

"Hail the blood-letting! The enemy is as grass before my mighty conquest!!"

Confusedhock: All right!

Re: Battle Cry Generator - lvcivs - 02-19-2006

Zang! Who is that, skulking along the desert! It is Lucius, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a cruel cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to pierce a hole in you the size of God!"

Not my chosen area to be from in the Legions, but I like it, it appeals to the role-player in me. ;-) )

Re: Battle Cry Generator - Robert Vermaat - 02-20-2006

Running amidst the tarmac, attacking with two hardened pitas, cometh Vortigern! And he gives a booming roar:

"I'm going to beat you in such an unsafe manner, you will polymorph into a bag of marshmallows!!!"

Big Grin