Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World\'s End
Incredible that people still believe that an experiment on the tiniest scale could destroy the world... sadly in India a girl already has committed suicide because of the media striking the fear of the gods in people..

how dumb can people be!!

sometimes i do hope for the asteroid on collision course, but well not everyone has misantropic tendencies..

M.VIB.M.

(what i find more worrysome is the fact that already 19 young girls have been killed after being injected by the so called working anti cervical cancer vaccin)
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
'tis all explained here, my friends, in a way most cool 8)

Cern Rap
Andreas Baede
WHAHAHAHA BRILLIANT!!!!!

M.VIB.M.

H.J.Vrielink.
Well are there then mad and madder hatters dyeing madder red missing matter in missing gravity wells as if it matters really well?
Will the world be destroyed? With absolute certainty. Only questions remain as to when and how.
John Kaler MSG, USA Retired
Member Legio V (Tenn, USA)
Staff Member Ludus Militus https://www.facebook.com/groups/671041919589478/
Owner Vicus and Village: https://www.facebook.com/groups/361968853851510/
When the sun goes nova, if not before. Guaranteed.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Well, I for one am worried.
All day Thursday I thought it was Wednesday. I put the wrong date on cheques and everything.
I lost an entire day. I am convinced I fell through an intergalactic wormhole.
Be afraid, be very afraid.

P.S. I'm also scared that when they've done all this 'Big Bang' research and find new quarks, leptons etc, everything I have ever studied regarding these academically will now be obselete, and I will be forced to retake all of my exams. Confusedhock: Cry
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
LOL

well its the black hawks money making anxiety machine that you should be really worried about, especially since so many people are blinded by the fear put in them by this world wide, keep them afraid and docile conspiracy....

M.VIB.M.

H.J.Vrielink.
Quote:Nope I firmly believe what Hoyle put foward "The Steady State Theory" for matter is indestructable.
Ah, but where did the gravity go? The Steady State Theory doesn't exclude gravity being trapped in a quantum state, given all forces were created in equal amounts.
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Quote:For all of those who would support the Big Bang theory(being a firm believer of Fred Hoyles' steady state theory) just what in H..... was there before it.

"Before" has no meaning in this context since time started with the Big Bang too, same as all the other dimensions we know about. Come to think of it, all the prepositions started with the Big Bang.
Pecunia non olet
Quote:
PhilusEstilius:qgm3xwnj Wrote:For all of those who would support the Big Bang theory(being a firm believer of Fred Hoyles' steady state theory) just what in H..... was there before it.

"Before" has no meaning in this context since time started with the Big Bang too, same as all the other dimensions we know about. Come to think of it, all the prepositions started with the Big Bang.

If it can't be measured it doesn't (didn't) exist?
John Kaler MSG, USA Retired
Member Legio V (Tenn, USA)
Staff Member Ludus Militus https://www.facebook.com/groups/671041919589478/
Owner Vicus and Village: https://www.facebook.com/groups/361968853851510/
In general an outward explosion always has an inward moment, so just wait till the big bang explosive direction collapses in itself and we all return to a state of non existence...

BOOM ------------------------------------X-------- X=Earth

BOOM <---X---------------------------------------------

M.VIB.M.

H.J.Vrielink.
Quote:In general an outward explosion always has an inward moment, so just wait till the big bang explosive direction collapses in itself and we all return to a state of non existence...

M.VIB.M.

The perfect Zen Moment

:wink:

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA