Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New discovery: loricas segmentatas Leon, Spain
Quote:
Vindex post=312939 Wrote:How long will we have to wait for the report, do you think?

I may be being too negative with my country, but knowing us... quite long. But there are several Spanish archeologist around the RAT, they could probably tell us.

I don't think it matters which country you're in!. Most archaeological reports take FAR too long to be published. I can hope that there's an article in a periodical first I suppose. :roll:
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!

Messages In This Thread
Re: New discovery: loricas segmentatas Leon, Spain - by Vindex - 05-15-2012, 01:33 AM
Re: New discovery: loricas segmentatas Leon, Spain - by topdump - 05-15-2012, 11:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leon Lorica Segmentata - Follow Up Question Vindex 12 3,881 05-21-2012, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Nurglitch
  NEWSTEAD VERSION LORICAS...any updates?(formerly Corbridge) PartsandTechnical.com 7 2,189 08-31-2006, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Matthew Amt