Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman Praetorian Guard Cavalry equipment.
Hello all,

Please for give me but I dont have the time and much internet access too look too much int this other than a Quick Google search.....

I am interested in the Roman Cavalry Equipment, I am not too interested in their Unconteorble 4 horned Saddle and plus I think my Roping Saddle would do better, I am more interested in their Tack and Horse armor and What Armor the Praetorian Guard Cavalry wore.

I has an Arabian Mare who is 5, she is kind of stubborn and my Cowboy friends make fun of her but damn is she faster than their QH's lol but I is interested in Getting some Roman Praetorian Guard Cavalry equipment. I asked our Tack guy and he was like Get me Pictures and I can make it, for he only knows Western Tack.

I dont know when I will be able to Log back on and check this but Pictures of what I am looking for would be Great. I dont think my Iron Worker friend can make Armor so where is a Good place to get some Good armor, Like for Example, If I some how had a “Magical Time Machine” and went back in time to Rome say before the Crisis of the 3nd Century, I want the armor to be as good or better........

Anyways........

I hope I can be back on line tomorrow or perhaps later this week but that is not guaranteed.....
thanks

VLLC
Victor Lawrence

Messages In This Thread
Roman Praetorian Guard Cavalry equipment. - by VLLC - 10-12-2013, 04:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Praetorian guard helmet Pugio 1 1,731 03-22-2007, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Magnus
  Roman Cavalry Equipment??? Caius Fabius 3 1,426 12-10-2004, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Anonymous