Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project- Influences of Roman military on modern day riot control
You know Bryan, I started writing a reply to your points above then I realised arguing with you about something you have never done for real is just the same as you arguing with JaM in the other thread. You don't want to get it and you just aren't going to get it. Think what you like. My 21 years experience in the Infantry as a private, JNCO and officer on training and on operations and the 8 years I have spent since travelling the world teaching this subject obviously count for nothing in the face of your vast experience of watching YouTube videos about it.

In fact I will add one more thing to show how little you understand about what rioting can actually be like, I was a Company Commander during this operation; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgWw0SkpM2w
Adam

No man resisted or offered to stand up in his defence, save one only, a centurion, Sempronius Densus, the single man among so many thousands that the sun beheld that day act worthily of the Roman empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Project- Influences of Roman military on modern day riot control - by Densus - 11-26-2016, 06:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roman Influences over pc/modern warfare/military Michael Hill 5 2,923 06-18-2015, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Frank
  Roman military tactics in modern riots? Epictetus 15 6,736 01-29-2014, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Thomas Aagaard
  MODERN DAY ARMY AND ROMAN INFLUENCES Anonymous 12 8,364 02-20-2004, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Anonymous