Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soldier Collection
Ave Uwe,

Oliver as I mentioned, makes mostly resin figures for Christmas Nativity Scenes. Complete Christmas Nativity scenes are a big Spanish Tradition in Spain. Some are built in areas over 100 m2 in Shopping Centers and even many Town Halls have displays that take up to some 350 m2 or more in outside setups.

The wall stand is a common book self, which I have encased the front view are with a measured sized plastic window to keep the dust out and curious children from probably breaking the pieces. The plastic window is held in place by 6 wooden nobs (if you can see the detail) on the side panels of the self. Embedded into the panels are screws and the nobs are turned on the screws to they are tightened. These are sold in hardware or Shopping Centers that are dedicated to home wood working & gardening.

As for the white haired Caesar on the horse. It is an Miniature Andreu figure sold as Julius Caesar. I too am surprise when I saw the white hair. I guess we could let him pass for Tiberius or Claudius Caesar.

As for the other 2 companies, as I said they were special collections maybe just on sale in Spain by participating companies.

I still have a few more soldiers but they are hard & soft plastic models. When I have time, I will get them on the this site.

Stephen McMahon
Stephen John McMahon

Messages In This Thread
Soldier Collection - by Stephen John McMahon - 04-24-2005, 09:31 AM
Re: Soldier Collection - by Jasper Oorthuys - 04-24-2005, 09:39 AM
Re: Soldier Collection - by Stephen John McMahon - 04-24-2005, 11:23 AM
Re: Soldier Collection - by Uwe Bahr - 04-25-2005, 09:34 AM
Re: Soldier Collection - by FAVENTIANVS - 04-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Re: Soldier Collection - by Stephen John McMahon - 04-30-2005, 11:02 AM
Re: Soldier Collection - by Uwe Bahr - 05-04-2005, 06:50 AM
Re: Soldier Collection - by Stephen John McMahon - 05-05-2005, 11:00 AM