Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman religious practices and the Catholic Mass
Dear Friends at RAT. Thank you for all the responses to my question. I am sorry to see the strife it has caused as that was not my intent. I was raised in the Catholic faith. I remember when I was younger hearing some people say that the church just took Roman practices and changed them to Christian so the Roman people would more easily adapted to it. I wondered if anything that was "adapted " was still around. Of course, I never stopped to consider that what I was told was in error. That was my mistake. I also feel I must say that I am a Baptist in faith but being raised Catholic I still have many questions about the history of the faith. Please pardon my unthoughtfulness in the wording of my question. In the future I will stick to military topics.
Thank you all.

Andy De cusati

Messages In This Thread
Roman religious practices and the Catholic Mass - by Andy De Cusati - 08-05-2006, 02:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slightly off topic, Roman Civilian, religious question Emerodius 3 1,454 10-26-2010, 09:41 PM
Last Post: D B Campbell
  roman sexual practices (without getting graphic...) caius matinius mattius 4 3,135 11-18-2009, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Quintius Clavus