Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarmatian-Alanic Horsebows of the pre-Hunnic era
Quote:Virilis.
How do you like that Assyrian bow? I have been thinking of getting one from Rainer.
Jon R

Hi Jon! Yes, the assyrian bow "was" a very nice to shoot with Cry . Last summer the siyahs started to twist in different directions and throw the string away when released. I sent it back to Reiner / Eastern Archery where I had bought it and he promised to send it back to Grozer for repair, the one year warranty was still on, the bow was 6 months old.

So I waited for a couple of months, no news of the bow. When a full year had passed by Reiner said that he had somehow lost my bow. I inquired about it straight from Grozer and they said they never received my bow and recommended to order the bows straight from them. I know the bows are a bit more expensive when ordered straight from Grozer but I see it the only way to operate these days. I have asked Reiner if he knows where my bow is and if he has lost it, could he think about a some kind of compensation. He has not answered to my e-mails since Cry ...

Eastern Archery / Reiner: NOT RECOMMENDED!!!
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
[Image: fectio.png]

Messages In This Thread
Hunnic bow - by Treveri Gaul - 07-22-2008, 07:04 PM
Re: Sarmatian-Alanic Horsebows of the pre-Hunnic era - by Virilis - 07-25-2008, 06:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alanic Sarmatian influence in the 5th century Razzoriel 20 7,404 05-18-2015, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Alanus
  Early Alanic Sword Reproduction Alanus 6 3,790 03-29-2011, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Alanus