Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venturing oop North (England)
http://website.lineone.net/~barleyhall/

In fact if you come over to watch the battle (at the foot of cliffords tower) at 2pm if you hang around after (ask somebody to point you towards me after the scrap) i'll wander over with you (as i need to see the same chap about cloth.
Greetings Gaius Julius,
I have just nipped into Barley Hall and bought all the fabric!!

Seriously, though, have indeed seen Cacaius and, although I bought some great fabric, he has plenty of fantastic stuff left. I challenge you not to be bowled over. Sadly, he said that trade was slow. Even more sadly I'm heading South tomorrow so I can't take you for a pint which would have been, I'm certain, a good laugh.

Anyway, enjoy!
Lochinvar/Ewan Carmichael
Well, the weather, lack of funds and whingey kids were against me! Did visit the museum and gardens, walked a bit on the wall nearby, built compulsory snowman and saw some sights on foot. Didn't get to Jorvik this time Sad

Also drove over to the Royal Armouries in Leeds. Impressed it was free! Adored the owl, I want one. Lots of shiney things which is good.

Visited the Space Centre in Leicester too but spent most of the time running after my toddler so didnt learn much :lol:
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~