Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LORD OF THE RINGS Online, Anyone?
:o cry:

Well, I'm going to keep talking about it just to drive you all crazy ...

My character is now Level 8, with the title "Sarawenn Spider-foe"! I still have only the trial version, but I've convinced the spouse to buy the complete game, *plus* online play for 60 days. Woo-hoo!

There are players who are very nice and form Fellowships with you ... because you need extra players to finish certain quests! But there's also some players who are kinda rude and don't help you out :? in those cases just dismiss them or leave their fellowship.
Sara T.
RAT Rules for Posting

Courage is found in unlikely places. [size=75:2xx5no0x] ~J.R.R Tolkien[/size]
Quote: Along with one of your petroleum distillates. Getting pretty pricey, but that's somebody's political decision; it's not for lack of availability.

Pricey? Where you live? I pay $2.20 and up (world prices just shot up this morning) per liter. Taxes, mostly. :evil: But we have it relatively easy because the € is again up against the $, meaning we get more of the black stuff for our money.

But don't tell me that oil is cheap and in ready supply, that is a thing of the past and it will NEVER come back. Every major oil company has now admitted their reserves are limited. Some seem to invest more in alternative energy and ad campaigns than in finding more oil.... :? Or why do you think that the global price of wheat just rose 25% yesterday? Bio-fuels.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Gov't taxes Robert, the crops could remain the same.....but now it is an energy source, the govt's wants to squeeze revenue! :evil:
Although I have to admit, I am not aware of a fuel made from wheat as of yet, any info? And, even tho this is off topic, we pay over £1.00 a liter
here.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
... and back to topic. :lol:

Thought you'd heard the last from me, huh? :wink:

My character's title is now Sarawenn, Shell-Breaker (refering to the number of Midgewater Marsh bugs I've killed, haha), Level 14.

I was in Bree-town the other night, and would you believe, some cheeky hobbit slapped my bottom! Confusedhock: I was away from the keyboard at the moment, playing with the cat, and when I looked at the screen, the hobbit was there. And after he'd done the deed, scampered away before I could retaliate! Shocking! LOL

And I finished a big Ranger quest given by Strider himself! That was incredible! Big Grin

And just a reminder, I'm on the Landroval server, currently completing quests in and around Bree. You can usually find me at the Prancing Pony.
Sara T.
RAT Rules for Posting

Courage is found in unlikely places. [size=75:2xx5no0x] ~J.R.R Tolkien[/size]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lord of the Rings ... Bloopers! Senovara 8 2,804 02-05-2008, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Senovara
  How The Lord Of The Rings should have ended Robert Vermaat 12 3,712 12-21-2007, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Ioannes Vandalicus