Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eurovision Song Contest
I didn´t manage to see it without having lisening the Spanish song. It´s hard, but I prefered to listen it than to jump from the bus... :roll:

And it wasn´t so bad. Sadly some of the dancers took it seriously (and it mustn´t be like that). Actually, it´s the best place of Spain since 2004 :lol:

It was worse when we had "operacion triunfo", the Spanish version of "singing Big Brother". You were getting mad by the song months before Eurovision :roll:
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.
Apart from our UK entry, Andy, who performed the best song for the UK since I can remember (it was an actual proper song!) I thought the Cypriot entry was good and the Thracian (Bulgarian) one wasn’t bad, neither of them got through to the final though! No accounting for taste!
Quote:Actually, it´s the best place of Spain since 2004 :lol:

Well deserved! Big Grin P It’s meant to be a bit of fun isn’t it? Anyone know what '¡Perrea! ¡Perrea!' Means??

Oh well; at least we know we didn’t deserve to do so terribly this year! Big Grin

Even Malta didn’t vote for us! Usually our only ally! :o

The political voting is pretty terrible! We can generally guess who the countries will give their votes to before they announce them!
Pericles of Rhodes (AKA George)
Quote:The political voting is pretty terrible! We can generally guess who the countries will give their votes to before they announce them!

as has been said: it's a circus ... they should leave the music out in future ... the people would probably vote the same :?
[size=85:2j3qgc52]- Carsten -[/size]
[Image: piratesofthesea-RESIZE-257-172.jpg]
It was stolen from Latvia!
[Image: parsiaqj0.png]
[size=92:7tw9zbc0]- Bonnie Lawson: proudly Manx.[/size]
The Spanish presenter (?) was almost one precog...he knowed who were giving the "big points" to whom before it actually happened :?

No big surprises, usually.
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.