Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ancient Warfare 20% off sale!
'Celebrate our new office'-Sales: from tomorrow morning 0900 CET through December 1st 0900 CET 20% off on all items in the Ancient Warfare store using discount code 'Office'.
Remember that a renewal bought on an account with an active subscription, will automatically be added onto that subscription, no matter how far in the future the expiration date lies.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
The discount code is now active!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
That's a good saving on the subscription if I may say so... Big Grin
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
You may. Big Grin
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
I renewed my subscription (for 2 years) about 10 days ago... Big Grin ( to miss this discount).
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

Eagles in the Storm released in UK on March 23, 2017.
Aguilas en la tormenta saldra en 2017.

www.benkane.net
Twitter: @benkaneauthor
Facebook: facebook.com/benkanebooks
You could renew again Ben, use the discount and then not have to renew for three or four years! :wink:
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
I might just do that, Jasper. 20% off is a far better rate of return than any interest earning account right now. :?
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

www.benkane.net
Done! I now - all being well on the AW system - should be subscribed for 4 years. 8)

www.benkane.net
Well, it's a good thing that though the AW system is pretty good, it'll be tripped by people who buy a 'subscription' and expect it to act as a 'renewal'. Good thing we've got alert people working here too. 8) That said, your sub now lasts till issue VIII.6.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ancient Warfare Magazine Ioannes 3 2,349 11-17-2015, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis
  Ancient Warfare sale! Praefectusclassis 1 1,481 10-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Last Post: M.VAL.BRUTUS
  Ancient Warfare & others: today only 19% off Praefectusclassis 11 3,032 11-22-2013, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat