Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a local unit (IllInois)
Looking for a local unit: My name is Bruce Mayhugh, I am 64 years of age and a lifetime reenactor. I am a resident of Oswego, Illinois. I have kit for 1st Cent. Legionary, and Auxilia kit as well. I also have 3rd Century Roman Marine on England's Saxon Shore. I have several sets of Lorica Squa/and Segmen. I have Lancea, Pilum, and Javelins, Glad/Spatha/Pugio etc.. Scutum's Legionary, Auxilia, and Marine. All of my chain is butted not riveted. I have a load of other kit as well. I was deemed acceptable by the 10th Legion in Chicago but not for active service. They are doing 10th about 30BC with Mortifino Helmets etc. I was also not particularly wanted due to my age. I am extremely active in WW1, WW2, American Civil War, and the SCA. If you can use an old man and and his wife it would be greatly appreciated. I am on facebook, my address is 63 Sierra Road, Montgomery, IL 60538. [email protected] have been a student of all things Roman for many years, and married to a very Brigantes Celtic wife. Want to serve the Eagle if nothing else as a good company clerk. Please advise.

Messages In This Thread
Looking for a local unit (IllInois) - by Bruce Mayhugh - 03-24-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: Editing your signature? - by Alanus - 03-24-2016, 06:18 AM
RE: Editing your signature? - by Robert Vermaat - 03-24-2016, 09:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roman Reenactors in Northern Illinois. Otho 3 1,947 10-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Matt Lukes