Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Life Simpsons Intro!
Yep, folks... a while ago a "real life" version of the cult animation series intro movie was posted on the Internet! The creators have successfully captured every single detail of the animated predecessor, excluding the fact that the steering-wheels in the cars are on the opposite side.

So, break out the popcorn and enjoy!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/real- ... intro.html
[size=75:wtt9v943]Susanne Arvidsson

I have not spent months gathering Hoplites from the four corners of the earth just to let
some Swedish pancake in a purloined panoply lop their lower limbs off!
- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

[Image: partofE448.jpg]
Is this a real upcoming movie trailer?
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
I've no idea, but I hope there's more to come! Smile

I have not spent months gathering Hoplites from the four corners of the earth just to let
- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

Super-cool. Big Grin
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
I saw this before on the Internet, and tonight (Sunday, March 26) it was the opening theme for the Simpsons episode.

Andrew
Andrew James Beaton
Looking for ancient coins of Gallienus, Postumus, Victorinus, Tetricus I and II, and the Severan Era!
Yep... it was the intro for the Simpsons tonight. The episode was written by Ricky Gervais, who wrote and starred in "The Office" (the original UK version, not the American knock-off [also written by Gervais]) and hence the intro was filmed in the UK... although when they ran it they flipped the car footage so the driver was on the right (left) side.
Dan Diffendale
Ph.D. candidate, University of Michigan
:lol:

really cool!
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Does anyone know when the first episode is going to be aired?

- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

Words cannot describe what I have seen..all things Simpson must be watched...

ummmmm....doughnuts....

arrrgggghhhhlllll...
hmmm, forbidden donut... Tongue
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Ah! Help! The Simpsons have invaded England! Dear me! I love them in my telly, pretending they are far away...but having them as neighbours! Dear oh dear...

C.

PS - would being the Simpsons' neighbour automatically turn me into Ned Flanders? Now I AM worried...
Christoph Rummel
There IS a reason to be diddeliworrilied. Big Grin

- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

Quote:Ah! Help! The Simpsons have invaded England! Dear me! I love them in my telly, pretending they are far away...but having them as neighbours! Dear oh dear...

C.

PS - would being the Simpsons' neighbour automatically turn me into Ned Flanders? Now I AM worried...

Not sure. Who lives on the other side of the Simpsons? We know Ned lives on the right, but what about the left?
i believe that in 1 episode a divorced woman lived on the other side of the simpsons but that changes through the series! (George Bush used to have a house opposite of them, followed by president Ford)
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

Cool seen it and just loved it pretty much like must Simpson stuff Big Grin shock: Homer Rules! Hey Just think Homer in the Legions? the Auxilla Dooh! :lol: Might explain why Hardrain" s Wall fell. Cheers Caius/thom
He who desires peace ,let him prepare for war. He who wants victory, let him train soldiers diligently. No one dares challenge or harm one who he realises will win if he fights. Vegetius, Epitome 3, 1st Century Legionary Thomas Razem

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real Life Military Experience john m roberts 80 12,105 01-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Last Post: AuxArcher
  Simpsons 300 arklore70 4 1,733 08-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat
  If Simpsons was Star Wars. caiusbeerquitius 0 1,049 10-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Last Post: caiusbeerquitius