Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Favourite TV Series!
i'm an otaku/scifi guy. i've enjoyed Firefly/serenity, starwars, startrek, Battlestar galictica(new), Mobile suit gundam, 08th MS team, Gundam0080, gundam 0083, Seikai no Monshou, seikai no Senki (I-III), Boondocks, Simpsons, Family Guy, Monty python(movies and series), abenobashi Mahou Shotengai, Doctor Who(new), Back to the future(parts I-III), Cowboy bebop, Babylon 5, Lord of the rings(I-III), Indiana Jones(all 3). I'm positive theres much more but i'm sleepy and my memory is comicly bad when i actually need it.
Brent Grolla

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Quote:A prize of two Karma points for anyone who can guess and name my two favourite episodes of Star Trek? (possibly everyone's on this forum as well! Now there is a clue.)

well I could really embarrass myself here by showing a frightening knowledge of Star Trek. I guess one's likely to be Bread & Circuses. The other? Surely not Plato's Stepchildren??!
Quote:A prize of two Karma points for anyone who can guess and name my two favourite episodes of Star Trek?
The Trouble with Tribbles.
The Tholian Web.
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
EMMERDALE :twisted: !!!
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
[Image: fectio.png]
Kate Gilliver wrote:

Quote:well I could really embarrass myself here by showing a frightening knowledge of Star Trek. I guess one's likely to be Bread & Circuses. The other? Surely not Plato's Stepchildren??!

One correct!

Tarbicus wrote:

Quote:The Trouble with Tribbles.
Nice try Jim, I prefer the episode Trials and Tribblations in 'Deep Space Nine' it was very well done.

So still looking for one more.

Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Quote:
Quote:The Trouble with Tribbles.
Nice try Jim, I prefer the episode Trials and Tribblations in 'Deep Space Nine' it was very well done.
I agree! Very droll way of showing how producers can bring themselves into serious difficulties when continuing older series... Big Grin
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
The Menagerie?
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Tarbicus wrote:
Quote:The Menagerie?
Sorry, wrong!

Graham.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Quote:Tarbicus wrote:
Quote:The Menagerie?
Sorry, wrong!

Graham.

Well if it isn't any of them, it's not worth knowing anyway Big Grin
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Tarbicus wrote:
Quote:Well if it isn't any of them, it's not worth knowing anyway

Perhaps you have not seen this one Jim? It was worth watching Big Grin

Graham.

What you want is a proper sci-fi series; Firefly! No aliens, no sound in space, and the crew feel like your best mates at the end. Big Grin
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Quote:What you want is a proper sci-fi series; Firefly! No aliens, no sound in space, and the crew feel like your best mates at the end. Big Grin

Ave Tarbicus,

Hear, hear or is it here, here?

I couldn't agree more, was that a great series or what?

Did you go out and buy "Serenity"?

Vale

M. Spedius Corbulo
[Image: spedius-mcmxliii.gif]
~~~~~~Jim Poulton~~~~~~
North London Wargames Group
Quote:Did you go out and buy "Serenity"?

Oh yes, and a fine finale to it all it was!

I honestly can't watch Star Trek anymore.
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Graham has revealed his other fave to me and I have to say I consider his taste somewhat questionable! But carry on guys, there are only 79 to get through...

Loved Serenity (partly because it reminded me a bit of 'real' Star Wars), am trying to borrow the Firefly dvds off our secretary!
Kate, if you get to see Firefly be sure to watch the extras, and especially Alan Tudyk's audition tape, you'll see why he got the part of Wash, and the Mandarin translator who kept having to call her mates to make sure she got the swearing right.

[Image: 250px-Wash23.jpg]

Ni ta ma de. Tianxia suoyoude ren dou gai si.

And if anyone wants Jayne's woolly hat, go here:
[url:1ksaf62f]http://www.wearwithstyle.com/hat5.html[/url]
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!