Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meanwhile, back in Troy...
[Image: BackinTroy.jpg]
[size=150:1p1z5dmv]After that Mysterious [/size]Cell Conversation! :lol:

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think anybody has realised.....the daughter of Achilles and Olympias.....
and they call her Shiloh after a battle..... :?:
They could at least have named her Alexandria or Issus Troy.....!

Just edited this....I realised it was a daughter, not a son.... :oops:
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
[Edited]

Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Especially if the Trojan women had caught him looking more like Jennifer ....... :twisted: :lol:
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
Quote:Especially if the Trojan women had caught him looking more like Jennifer ....... :twisted: :lol:

I will watch the movie now, to see if this blooper realy is on the movie! :lol:

[Image: troy.jpg]

Comerus,
What happened to the "floss" post.
We had a great laugh over that one.
Andy Booker

Gaivs Antonivs Satvrninvs

Andronikos of Athens
Quote:
Arthes:3ne1ez5q Wrote:Especially if the Trojan women had caught him looking more like Jennifer ....... :twisted: :lol:

I will watch the movie now, to see if this blooper realy is on the movie! :lol:

[Image: troy.jpg]
Is that when he is standing outside the temple ?(sorry I am more of a Hector watcher.... :wink: )
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
-
Quote:Comerus,
What happened to the "floss" post.
We had a great laugh over that one.

You meant the Men thong or the fat one wich I couldnt see it now? :? lol:
Quote:[Image: BackinTroy.jpg]
[Image: MGST007rw.jpg][Image: disgusted_look.gif][size=200:1kmoqbiu]That?[/size]

Quote:Is that when he is standing outside the temple ?(sorry I am more of a Hector watcher.... :wink: )

I thought the same but I couldnt find it, it must be one of those scene that never make it in the film! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TROY TROy TRoy Troy ....troja Hibernicus 42 6,856 06-15-2004, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Muzzaguchi