Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name our ferret
Second name of Tarquinius was Superbus...(Haughty?)

Beware the education of the little child. :lol:

It looks very pretty.
Quote:and if he squeaks and starts reversing in there...watch out ...or have you discovered that already
Uhhh, yes, I have found out... :wink:
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
[size=150:3uvth2a5]Now you need a ferret to properly convey Tarquin about town...[/size]
Robert Stroud
The New Scriptorium
Ah Jasper just found this thread :lol: LOL I have had 3 ferrets Dobby ,Dori still raiding & pillaging & Dweezil ( the weasel ) r.i.p. the best pet i have ever Had. Cry .a very roman creature to own brought from north africa via Sicily to italy perhaps & I have read of soldiers keeping them as pets to chase out rabbits for tea ! true ? . any depictions of ferrets in roman art would make a great motif for my republican scutum 8) , 2 of mine !!!!http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=nXUr-wM40ZE
Hannibal ad portas ! Dave Bartlett . " War produces many stories of fiction , some of which are told until they are believed to be true." U S Grant
Do you take him for walks on a lead?
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Apparently they can be trained to take a lead, but our attempts have not been succesful so far. The problem is that their skin and fur are both thick and loose, ie they can wiggle out of the tightest of leashes!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
yes we fit our leads so you can slip a finger under it ,they fuss putting it on ,but once outside BIG bushy tails :lol:
Hannibal ad portas ! Dave Bartlett . " War produces many stories of fiction , some of which are told until they are believed to be true." U S Grant