Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
\'Crocodile Hunter\' Steve Irwin killed
"Of course, if anyone wants to buy an old electric submarine, and start hunting whalers, I would love to go along and take pictures"

Caius, you're on! But we'll also need a deck gun on it, so we can surface and shoot at all the seal clubbers. And we'll also buy a couple Huey Cobras to shoot down the civilian choppers that are involved in aerial shootings of wolves as well. And maybe some sniper rifles to shoot the matadors that think there's something manly about what they do.

Anyone else want to help Caius and I?

Tongue

Legion: TBD
We need to design a Roman Naval Flag and send a letter to the EU, USA and UN declaring the rebirth of the Roman Empire, and a request for speedy repayment of back taxes!
Caius Fabius Maior
Charles Foxtrot
moderator, Roman Army Talk
link to the rules for posting
[url:2zv11pbx]http://romanarmy.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=22853[/url]
Oh well, there will just have to be agreement to disagree, regarding what is/isn't environmentalism, or for that matter, meanness of heart.
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
Quote:Here is a SECRET!
If you take chances and risks, eventually YOU will die.
If you stay home safe, eventually YOU will die.

It's not whether or not you will die, because you will, everyone, but it is how you use your life, that really matters. I suspect that he was as satisfied as he would ever be!

May he have a swift journey and awaken in the presence of his Lord.

That......is very true, I will keep that in mind..........
Anabasis

A.K.A. Michael the Thinker/Tinkerer

"Those who do not choose to see past the veil of lies
and accept the truth of the realities around them are doomed to
suffer for all time" -Michael
Well,

when i heard it, i was really shocked. Steve could be enthusiastic about almost any animal - he could talk with the same passion about a croc or a beetle! That is a gift IMHO. Before him nature programs were generally view from a distance, that has changed. I think he really loved animals and got carried away sometimes but as he said: teddy bear like animals have no problem getting protected but animals like crocs and snaked have a lot more problems with that.

Crocs Rule!
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
It is a great loss to the planet. Steve could be seen practicing mixed martial arts on many occasions. Which modern mma is the closet equivalent to pankration we have

We will all miss ya Steve
VaniRage/ Donny Davis

Veni,
Vidi,
Vici

I Came, I Saw, I Conquered

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.teampitbull.cjb.net">www.teampitbull.cjb.net
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.absolutefc.cjb.net">www.absolutefc.cjb.net
I heard he loved the television series of stingray when he was young.........

no matter how great the things he did might have been,

dont mess with animals! period. he finally learned it the hard way.

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trader at TORM Steve Wagstaff Roman stuff muskitear 4 3,006 11-27-2008, 08:39 PM
Last Post: muskitear