Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paper needed
Er, I did see it to late, but we should have the article two times in Cologne: One time in the universal library and one in the paehistoric institute. So if you can't get it or you'll have to pay for it maybe I can get it for free. Just tell me per pm.
BAR-BAR-A

Barbara Köstner
The paper has finally arrived, many thanks, Lucianus!! Big Grin

Unfortunately, it deals only very briefly with the ex-Gutmann Intercisa IV and I am now very much as I was before about how the revetment was fixed to the crest! Sad

I shall try to contact the author, Hermann Born who, incidentally, is chief-restorer at the Berlin Museum for Pre and Protohistory. If I succeed, perhaps it could be a gate open towards the Garara items too... :?

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Aitor,

I'm so glad the paper arrived but sorry it didn't have what you had hoped. Sad I'm afraid I read virually no German so I couldn't be much help in figuring out what if it had what you needed prior to sending it on.

You're probably best going to the source and contacting the author. Any entree like that will be a help in your further research.

If you need any other articles, please just drop me a note, I'm more than happy to get them for you.

Happy new year!
L.E. Pearson
Many thanks and Happy New Year, Lucianus! Big Grin
Laus for you! 8)

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paper needed help -from Bonner jahrbuecher 1971 Arahne 2 1,128 02-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Arahne
  Paper needed Aryaman2 7 2,345 02-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Tarbicus
  JSTOR paper needed Robert Vermaat 7 2,209 12-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Eleatic Guest