Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paper needed
Ok, just ordered a copy over 'Fernleihe'. Hope it works, usually they refuse to produce a copy if the original can be found at the relevant university. Aitor, can you wait for e.g. 2 weeks?

Florian
Florian Himmler (not related!)
Quote:Although the computer says the volume should be in the shelf - it is not!
Vols. 33 and 34 are also missing

Just as in Munich! An interuniversity conspiracy! Next thing you get a message from the Academic Books Mafia on how much ransom you are willing to pay for this one, Aitor! :wink:
I cannot believe it! Confusedhock:

Florian
Of course that I'll have to wait for it... i wonder if it wouldn't have been swifter to have ordered the book from the very beginning... :evil:

Lucianus,
Please take a look at your libary for if you are luckier than Martin and Florian! :roll:

PMs sent.

Thnaks again for all the efforts! Big Grin

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Quote:Thnaks again for all the efforts! Very Happy

That's ok, fratre :wink:
Quote:I cannot believe it! Confusedhock:
Lucianus,
Please take a look at your libary for if you are luckier than Martin and Florian! :roll:
PMs sent.
Thnaks again for all the efforts! Big Grin
Aitor

Aitor,

Will do! Wish me luck!

Lucianus
_______
L.E. Pearson
L.E. Pearson
I'll be crossing my fingers, Lucianus! Tongue

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
I'm very sorry i didnt read it before, cause we have it at our Bib. present Sad
real Name Tobias Gabrys

Flavii <a class="postlink" href="http://www.flavii.de">www.flavii.de
& Hetairoi <a class="postlink" href="http://www.hetairoi.de">www.hetairoi.de
Tobias

Does the paper give information on how the helmet is constructed? :?:

Aitor

Rolf Steiner
Quote:I'll be crossing my fingers, Lucianus! Tongue

Aitor

Aitor,

Mission accomplished! I'll drop it in the mail on my way to work.

Lucianus
_______
L.E. Pearson
L.E. Pearson
Fantastic, many thanks!!! Big Grin D

Aitor

Rolf Steiner
Quote:Mission accomplished! I'll drop it in the mail on my way to work.

Excellent work Big Grin
(and less to do for me :wink: )
Glad to hear it's on its way to you, Aitor! Great job, Lucianus!
I'll tell you when the paper arrives (snail mail goes even slower these days with so many Christmas cards :evil: )
I'm finishing with the design of the embossing for Intercisa IV and will start on the Chi-Ro badge. Only the crest will remain and by then, I hope to have the paper with me. Many thanks, folks! Big Grin

Aitor

Rolf Steiner
Quote:I'll tell you when the paper arrives (snail mail goes even slower these days with so many Christmas cards :evil: )
I'm finishing with the design of the embossing for Intercisa IV and will start on the Chi-Ro badge. Only the crest will remain and by then, I hope to have the paper with me. Many thanks, folks! Big Grin
Aitor

Aitor,

Yes, when the paper arrives drop me a note. If it should happen to get lost, I made myself a copy, so not to worry I can send you a replacement.

It was a bit of a near thing getting the journal. I went to the shelf where it was supposed to be and found that I wasn't there! Confusedhock: I was able though to talk with one of the librarians who determined that it was being indexed and who was kind enough to fetch it for me. Whew!

Relieved,

Lucianus
_______
L.E. Pearson
L.E. Pearson
Unbelievable, this one wasn't in its place too... Confusedhock:
Fortunately, this time somebody in the library knew where it was... 8)
Many thanks again, Lucianus! Big Grin

Aitor

Rolf Steiner

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paper needed help -from Bonner jahrbuecher 1971 Arahne 2 1,127 02-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Arahne
  Paper needed Aryaman2 7 2,343 02-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Tarbicus
  JSTOR paper needed Robert Vermaat 7 2,209 12-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Eleatic Guest