Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe...
Quote:Guys this is Chuck Russells other hobby. I wouldnt make too much fun of him, it may upset him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
An abomination! Confusedhock: My eyes! Confusedhock: My eyes! I'm blinded! Confusedhock:

8)

He has a very alarming look about him....
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
PAUL. i will crush you.
Tiberius Claudius Lupus

Chuck Russell
Keyser,WV, USA
[url:em57ti3w]http://home.armourarchive.org/members/flonzy/Roman/index.htm[/url]
Make's you wonder about the state of mind of some authors of 'fairy tales'
and a whole age gone by, not in the so distant past! Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Thanks god for ancient history!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:And don't loose the "Special addition: Happy Easter!" section...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the "Bunny Boi' collection- mmmmmm....sexy!!!! Confusedhock:

I would be careful though, Daniele. If that guy realises you have linked his site to here and are laughing at him, he may find out where you are- and you can never judge someone by their appearance. He may be a world champion kick boxing champion in his spare time, :wink: and he and his Peter Pan re enactor friends may challenge your legion to a fight!
If I ever see a group of Roman soldiers hiding under a 'testudo' (presumably laughing their a$$es off!) whilst being attacked by a furious army of fluffy pink kick boxing bunny rabbits and green leotard wearing Pixies- I will know that it is not a hallucination, just that 'Peter Pan' boy has finally tracked down this thread Confusedhock: :lol:
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
Quote:I would be careful though, Daniele. If that guy realises you have linked his site to here and are laughing at him, he may find out where you are- ....and he and his Peter Pan re enactor friends may challenge your legion to a fight!
A good point Confusedhock: If the Peter Pans think happy thoughts, they could go airborne and hit the legions like they've never been hit before!
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Quote:If I ever see a group of Roman soldiers hiding under a 'testudo' (presumably laughing their a$$es off!) whilst being attacked by a furious army of fluffy pink kick boxing bunny rabbits and green leotard wearing Pixies- I will know that it is not a hallucination, just that 'Peter Pan' boy has finally tracked down this thread

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A late and cold vengeance of the "pink" world about the rape of the Sabine women by the Romans ? Just the "pinks" has to settle of the copies: the roman reenactors. I guess the PP and friends, bunnies and stuff, would be happy to play the character of the Sabine women, who at this time try to rape the Romans, of course, I also guess that the roman reenactors, facing that horrible menace, will finally learn to use their scuta in a right and impenetrable way... I'd film anything of course... :wink:

Vale,
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

... Tu modo nascenti puero, quo ferrea primum
desinet ac toto surget Gens Aurea mundo,
casta faue Lucina; tuus iam regnat Apollo ...

Vergilius, Bucolicae, ecloga IV, 4-10
[Image: PRIMANI_ban2.gif]
Robert wrote..
Quote:He has a very alarming look about him....

Hmmm quite scary, a bit like Emo Phillips in the hairstyle department!!
http://worldofwonder.net/wimages/emo-ph ... _72-tm.jpg
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my eyes they ran off i had to get chase to them for hours i finally got them back!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :wink: :!: :!:
Anton O\'\'N eil

the one the only the crazy
After reading Jim's and Daniele's posts, I now have a picture in my head that is going to leave me mentally scarred for life :lol:
I think it would be a wise precaution to hire some auxillary archers to shoot the impending 'pink plague' out of the sky, otherwise Roman dignity and honour would most certainly be at stake! I wonder how Tacitus would have recorded such a battle ?
Friends of Letocetum
Joanne, here the nightmare you'll have tonight goes...

[Image: Nightmare-1.jpg]

Vale,
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

... Tu modo nascenti puero, quo ferrea primum
desinet ac toto surget Gens Aurea mundo,
casta faue Lucina; tuus iam regnat Apollo ...

Vergilius, Bucolicae, ecloga IV, 4-10
[Image: PRIMANI_ban2.gif]
:lol: :lol:
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Quote:Joanne, here the nightmare you'll have tonight goes...

[Image: Nightmare-1.jpg]

Vale,
Centurio: "Milites! Protect the flanks! .... specially the rear..."
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Brilliant stuff. The colours still hurt my eyes!
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Friends of Letocetum