Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAT - E-Mail sitting in the outbox.
Hi,

I sent a pm out and found it sitting in my outbox. There's no send button, so I assume it'll send on its own, yet its just sitting there with no reason, such as can't send to the person etc.

Is there something I should do, or just wait for maybe a cycle time when it will send.

Thanks
Steve
Quote:I sent a pm out and found it sitting in my outbox. There's no send button, so I assume it'll send on its own, yet its just sitting there with no reason, such as can't send to the person etc.

If it is in your Outbox you did send it already, no need to do so again. What the Outbox means is that the recipient has not yet *opened/read* your message yet, although it is in his Inbox. Once he did so, you will find that that message then resides in your Sentbox instead.
Good thing you started this post. I just looked and found 2 sitting in my outbox. One which I sent to Ashok Rai ages ago! :? ?
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:
Steve Sarak:17f2mqgh Wrote:I sent a pm out and found it sitting in my outbox. There's no send button, so I assume it'll send on its own, yet its just sitting there with no reason, such as can't send to the person etc.

If it is in your Outbox you did send it already, no need to do so again. What the Outbox means is that the recipient has not yet *opened/read* your message yet, although it is in his Inbox. Once he did so, you will find that that message then resides in your Sentbox instead.

Thanks
Steve

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just finished sitting through.. Libitina 4 1,666 08-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Last Post: MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS