Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
romans and allies of oregon and washington
Hi Jared,

We started our group in Oregon/Washington with just two members, myself and Greg German about a year ago.

We wanted to join an active Roman group, but the closest was in California. So Greg and i got our kit togeather and found public places to go to recruit more members.

Joel Boynton and Chris Mattingly, both RAT members contacted me and joined up. We are now four, fully kitted out, have a tent and camp gear, and have done two weekend encampments so far.

Anyway, i would suggest you decide what period and what legion you want to do, get your kit and go "public" to bring in more members. I'm sure there are people in Montana who would be interested in joining if you started a group.

I know it' a long way, but you would be welcome to participate with us.

Maius/Bill
Marcus Petronius Maius
LEG XIIII GEMINA COH VI

Messages In This Thread
re - by caius matinius mattius - 10-10-2008, 09:00 PM
Re: romans and allies of oregon and washington - by maius - 10-11-2008, 06:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  are there any celtic or germanic groups in oregon/washington caius matinius mattius 14 5,114 08-08-2017, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Flavivs Aetivs
  Seattle and Oregon Romans Leg VI, Coh II FFC arklore70 2 1,312 07-19-2009, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Gaius Julius Caesar
  Looking for reenactment groups in the Washington/Oregon area ohcapt13 16 4,788 06-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Last Post: maius