Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adolf Hitler is still alive!
One of my recent ancestors had the surname Stolz. Is that name related to Schultz/ Scholz ?
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
Like the Avatar Memmia! :lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:One of my recent ancestors had the surname Stolz. Is that name related to Schultz/ Scholz ?
I think not; "stolz" means "proud", whereas "Schulze" (etc) was the title of the locator of a development - something like a mayor. The spread of the name Stolz is also different.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Quote:Not surprisingly there are a lot of Reinke's in Germany -- 10,000
But Campbell?! "In Deutschland gibt es 282 Telefonbucheinträge zum Namen Campbell und damit ca. 752 Personen mit diesem Namen." Why?!
posted by Duncan B Campbell
https://ninth-legion.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Narukami:4fb9pv31 Wrote:Not surprisingly there are a lot of Reinke's in Germany -- 10,000
But Campbell?! "In Deutschland gibt es 282 Telefonbucheinträge zum Namen Campbell und damit ca. 752 Personen mit diesem Namen." Why?!
as virtually nobody of them lives in the former part of the GDR, probably lots of ex-military of the occupation force.
[size=85:2j3qgc52]- Carsten -[/size]
Actually, the real relatives of Hitler are still alive. Needless to say that they want to be left alone. Every living relative has no children BTW.
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ultimate Hitler parody Jona Lendering 19 5,023 11-24-2014, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Simplex
  Hitler´s Nightmare.... caiusbeerquitius 1 1,025 11-17-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Narukami
  Hitler\'s paintings Jona Lendering 9 2,725 02-25-2008, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Primvs Pavlvs