Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hollywood Romans -- Spartacus & Dalton Trumbo
This sounds to be an interesting film. I remember the early 1950s. I was a child, but I remember many of the hearings being broadcast on TV live, although I had little interest in watching. Playing cowboys and Indians outside made preeminently more sense to me then...and perhaps still, albeit now Romans and barbarians. In my life I have been a staunch anti-statist. Thus, despite firmly believing that communism is a vacuous and failed theory, it was at that point in history aggressively seeking to expand from its Russian and Chinese bases. Still, suppressing free speech was not then nor is it now the way to defeat dangerous political foes.

Publius Quinctius Petrus Augustinus
(aka Pierre Kleff)
Petrus Augustinus

Messages In This Thread
Hollywood Romans -- Spartacus & Dalton Trumbo - by Publius Quinctius Petrus Augustinus (aka Pierre A. Kleff, Jr.) - 08-17-2015, 02:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hollywood Romans -- New Feature Film about... AMELIANVS 46 8,665 08-22-2013, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat
  Hollywood Romans - New Feature Film About Pilate Narukami 16 3,922 01-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Alexand96
  Hollywood Romans -- New Feature Film on Pompeii Narukami 20 3,483 11-16-2012, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Appeaceboophy